Short Pump, VA Workers Compensation Lawyer
If you have been injured on the job in Short Pump, VA, you have a right to workers’ compensation benefits under the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act. Trying to navigate the rules, regulations, and laws that affect your ability to receive full workers’ comp benefits, however, can be complicated. And that’s before you have to deal with the claims adjuster, defense attorney, and nurse case manager whose jobs are to prevent you from getting what you deserve.
If you’re an injured worker who wants to exercise your right to full benefits, Short Pump workers compensation lawyer Corey Pollard can help.
As a Virginia workers compensation lawyer and Short Pump workers comp attorney, Corey Pollard has helped hundreds of injured employees get access to their employers’ workers compensation coverage so that they could get the financial and medical help they need and deserve. We have the skills, knowledge, and resources to help you recover the money you need for the damages and costs associated with your work injury. And if you don’t believe us, check out our track record of success in obtaining workers compensation settlements on behalf of injured employees and their families.
You Have the Right to Full Compensation for Your Work Injury in Short Pump, VA
The Virginia Workers Compensation Act and the Workers’ Compensation Commission are in place to help protect workers who are hurt on the job. Our Short Pump workers comp attorney can help you understand the complex laws and regulations that govern your workers compensation claim in Virginia.
We help injured workers and their families pursue claims for:
- Medical benefits that cover all doctor visits, office visits, surgeries, physical therapy appointments, and medication related to the work injury.
- Indemnity benefits, including temporary total disability, temporary partial disability, and permanent total disability, that cover wage loss related to the work accident.
- Specific loss benefits, such as permanent partial disability compensation, that covers loss of use of the injured body part.
- Death benefits for family members of workers killed on the job.
- Long term disability insurance benefits for injured workers who carry a LTD policy. Our long term disability lawyer can help with these claims.
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for injured workers who are unable to return to their pre-injury employment because of the work accident. Our Richmond disability attorney can help with these claims.
- Unemployment benefits
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS) benefits for workers who qualify based on their employer.
Many injured employees are eligible to receive more than one type of benefit depending on the severity of their injuries, the length of their recovery, and the cause of the work accident. When you hire an experienced Short Pump, VA workers comp attorney, you have the best chance of maximizing your right to all possible benefits.
Experienced Short Pump Workers Compensation Lawyer
Located in Henrico County, VA near the Goochland County line, Short Pump is a suburb of Richmond. Over the years Short Pump’s population has grown due to its proximity to Richmond, Innsbrook Office Park, and Short Pump Town Center – an open air shopping mall with more than 1 million square feet of space for retailers and shops.
There is high volume traffic and frequent construction in Short Pump, which has Pouncey Tract Road, Shady Grove Road, Nuckols Road, Cox Road, Three Chopt Road, Interstate 295, Interstate 64, and Route 288. Short Pump has several growing neighborhoods, including: Barrington; Bell Tower; Bentley; Burgundy Parke; Church Run; The Colonies; Fox Hall; Gayton Station; Glen Gary; Graham Meadows; Grey Oaks; Hardings Trace; Lake Loreine; Oak Run; Pine Run; Retrievers Ridge; Shady Grove Estates; Sherbrooke, near the John Rolfe Parkway Construction; Twin Hickory; Waterford; Wellesley; and Wyndham.
Major employers in Short Pump, VA include: Hampton Inn; Marriott Richmond West; The Place at Innsbrook; Silver Diner; Moe’s Southwest Grill; Capital Ale House; Complete Automotive of Richmond; Wells Fargo; The Wilton Companies; Stockner’s Nursery; Pearson Kia; Markel Corporation; Independent Container Line; Highwoods Properties; DPR Construction; CorVel Corporation; Cox Media Group; Concentra Medical Centers; and, many others.
Maybe you’re a construction worker who was hurt on the job in Short Pump.
You may be a nurse who lives in Short Pump and was injured at a nearby hospital.
You may be a retail worker who was hurt on the job while trying to help a customer.
Or maybe you’re a teacher at a local school in Short Pump who suffered an injury because of a slip and fall in the parking lot.
No matter the cause or type of injury, Short Pump workers comp lawyer Corey Pollard can help you get the benefits you deserve. Contact us now for a free consultation. We’re ready to help you and your family.