Virginia Health Care Workers Lawyer for Hospital Workplace Injuries and Accidents at Medical Facilities
Health care workers do a lot. In addition to checking patients’ vital signs, administering medications, and assisting with medical procedures, they also:
- Lift patients in and out of wheelchairs, gurneys, medical vans, and ambulances
- Transfer patients from ER, clinic, and hospital beds to other parts of the medical facilitiy
- Handle needles and sharp surgical instruments that are covered with blood, contaminated fluids, and germs
- Get exposed to airborne viruses and contagious diseases
- Constrain restless patients
And these workplace risks are in addition to other hazards that most workers we represent face.
If you’re a nurse, certified nursing assistant (CNA), physician’s assistant, phlebtomist, physical therapist, doctor, or other medical professional who works in a hospital, emergency room, doctor’s office, or clinic, we can help you file a workers compensation claim, get approved for benefits, and negotiate a workers compensation settlement. Call now for a free consultation. Our Virginia work injury law firm is here to help you and your family during this difficult time.
Handling Workers’ Compensation Cases for Injured Healthcare Workers across Virginia
Our law firm is based in Richmond, but we work tirelessly for injured employees across Virginia. We believe that you deserve a real relationship with your lawyer, not with his or her legal assistant. We get to know each and every health care worker we represent so that we can find out how the accident has changed your life and use that to get fair compensation. We want you treated fairly.
Get Your Free Consultation with an Experienced Lawyer Who Helps Injured Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Medical Professionals
Are you or a family member a health care professional who needs help with a workers compensation claim? Call or email us today to discuss your legal rights.
Here are just some of the healthcare industry and hospital workplace injuries we handle in Virginia:
- Assault by an unstable psychiatric patient
- Back, neck, and shoulder injuries from pushing heavy beds and wheelchairs
- Cuts from surgical instruments
- Dangerous pharmaceutical work involving drawing blood
- Exposure to infectious diseases
- Exposure to toxins, body fluids, and other contaminants
- Knee injuries from transferring patients
- Needle-stick injuries
- Slip and falls on slippery hospital floors and operating room floors
- And many more injuries.
Contact Corey Pollard today. We’ll fight hard for you and your family. We’ve represented hundreds of injured employees in Richmond, Newport News, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach, including private sector employees and union members, so call if you’re a member of a local union.