Workers Compensation Attorney in Arlington, VA – Get Help Today!
When you have sustained an injury at work or been diagnosed with an illness related to your employment, you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to get all the medical treatment, benefit payments, and vocational training you need to provide for your family while you recover and to transition to a new career if you can’t return to your prior job. Because of insurance company delay tactics and strict procedural and legal requirements, obtaining that recovery often requires teaming with an experienced Arlington workers compensation attorney who can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Corey Pollard is a Virginia work injury lawyer representing injured employees in Arlington, VA. We have the experience, knowledge, and strategic expertise to successfully represent you in all types of work accident and occupational illness claims. We’ll work with you and your physicians to get you the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve, including:
- Temporary total disability compensation for time missed from work while you recover from your work-related injuries or occupational disease.
- Permanent partial disability benefits, or specific loss benefits, for some injuries covered under Virginia Code Section 65.2-503. These are available only after you’ve reached maximum medical improvement according to a physician.
- Vocational rehabilitation, including job coaching, resume building, and occupational training, if you’re unable to return to your pre-injury work.
- A lump sum workers comp settlement that resolves your claim and provides for future benefits paid up front.
Contact us today for a free review of your case.
Why Choose Corey Pollard As Your Arlington VA Workers Compensation Attorney?
Put our skills and abilities to work for you as you navigate the workers compensation claim process. We may be the best workers compensation lawyer in Arlington for you because of our:
- Medical Knowledge: We take the time to understand the medicine and science behind your workplace injury. Our goal in every Arlington workers comp case is to work with the employee’s physicians to make sure the injured employee gets the medical care needed.
- One-Stop Representation for All Injury and Disability Claims: We have the experience and ability to represent our clients in workers’ compensation, long-term disability, and Social Security Disability claims arising out of workplace accidents in Arlington.
- Experience as Trial Lawyers: Unlike some workers compensation law firms, we’re in court every week representing clients in all types of trials, including workers compensation hearings.
- Personalized Service: You work with and are prepared by an Arlington workers comp attorney, not just a legal assistant.
- No Fee Unless and Until You Win Your Workers Comp Case: We take cases only on a contingency fee basis.
Call today to speak with our Arlington workers compensation attorney. See why hundreds of injured workers have turned to us.
Knowledgeable Workers Compensation Attorney in Arlington, VA
With one of the lowest unemployment rates in Virginia and more than 200,000 available jobs, Arlington has a vibrant economy. Many Arlington residents work with federal, state, or local government, with government contractors, in construction, or in accommodation, food, and other services.
Unfortunately workplace accidents are still common. But Arlington workers comp attorney can help. We represent injured workers at all Arlington employers, including:
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- National Science Foundation
- United States Department of Defense
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Marshals Service
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts
- Associated General Contractors
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Lockheed Martin
- Marriott International
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Corporate Executive Board
- Marymount University
- Touchstone Energy
- Alliant Techsystems
- Graham Holdings Company
- BAE Systems Customer Solutions
- Mitsubishi Nuclear Energy Systems
Arlington workers compensation attorney Corey Pollard has deep knowledge in the field of work accidents. He has been voted a “Rising Star” in the areas of Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability, and Personal Injury by his peers – and he is ready to provide aggressive advocacy in your workers’ comp case.
Call, text, or email us now for a free consultation with our Arlington workers compensation attorney.