Workers Compensation Lawyer in Hampton, VA
We all deserve a safe workplace environment – one where we are able to get the job done without risk of suffering a severe injury in a workplace accident. But that’s not always the case – either because the employer failed to provide a safe work environment, someone else acted negligently, or we made a mistake. Though some jobs are more dangerous than others, the truth is that workplace injuries can happen to all of us no matter our line of work.
Some work injuries are so severe and sudden that they require immediate medical attention. Other injuries and occupational diseases develop gradually over a long period of time. No matter the type of injury you have suffered, or who caused it, you may be entitled to benefits under the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act.
To receive all the medical treatment you deserve and fair compensation call Corey Pollard as your Hampton workers compensation attorney.
While it was designed to be straightforward, workers’ compensation is not a claimant-friendly process. It’s complicated – and that’s before you have to deal with insurance companies and defense attorneys who are trying to keep you from getting the benefits you deserve. You need an experienced Hampton workers comp lawyer to help you protect your legal rights.
When you hire Corey Pollard, you get one of the best workers compensation attorneys in Hampton on your side. We have the skill, experience, and resources to fight for your rights and to help you navigate the workers compensation claims process.
We’ll help you get the following:
- Temporary total disability benefits when you’re unable to return to work because your treating physician has taken you out of all work or issued light duty restrictions that your employer cannot accommodate.
- Temporary partial disability benefits when you return to work but make less money because of your light duty restrictions.
- Permanent partial disability benefits when you injure your arms, hands, shoulders, fingers, feet, toes, ankles, or legs in a workplace accident or suffer vision or hearing loss.
- Vocational rehabilitation if you are unable to return to your pre-injury employment after reaching maximum medical improvement.
- A workers compensation settlement that provides fair compensation and resolves your claim fully and finally.
- Payment of lifetime medical expenses for treatment related to your work injury or occupational disease.
If you were hurt on the job and are looking for a skilled Virginia work injury lawyer, Hampton workers comp attorney Corey Pollard is ready to help.
Steps to Take after a Hampton Workplace Accident
If you were hurt at work in Hampton, take the following steps to give yourself the best chance of receiving the benefits you deserve. Then contact Hampton workers compensation lawyer Corey Pollard.
- Get medical attention immediately
- Tell your doctor what happened at work
- Follow your doctor’s advice and go to all scheduled appointments
- Seek follow-up care if you’re not getting better
- Give written notice of the accident to your supervisor and keep a copy for yourself
- File a claim for workers compensation benefits
- Contact Corey Pollard at 757-810-5614 first!
What You Can Expect from Corey Pollard as Your Hampton Workers Compensation Attorney
When you hire Corey Pollard, you get direct access to an attorney voted a Rising Star in the fields of Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability, and Personal Injury by his peers. He’ll serve as your Hampton workers comp attorney and, if you’re unable to return to work because of your job injuries, he’ll also serve as your Hampton disability lawyer and help you get approved for SSDI benefits.
We’re available seven days a week to answer our client’s questions. And we work on a contingency fee basis, so we only collect a fee if you recover benefits.
Contact us today if you live in Aberdeen Gardens, Buckroe Beach, Farmington, Fox Hill, Hampton Woods, Northampton, Newmarket, Phoebus, or Wythe. Or if you live outside of Hampton but work at NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton City Public Schools, TE Connectivity, Hampton Veteran’s Affairs (VA) Medical Center, Hampton University, IBEX, Nextel Communications (Sprint), Computer Sciences Corporation, Hampton Roads Transit (HRT), Faneuil, Alcoa-Howmet, Raytheon Technical Services Company, or any other Hampton company with more than two employees.
If you were hurt at work in Hampton, you need to protect your rights. Call Corey Pollard at 757-810-5614. As your workers comp attorney in Hampton, we’ll be there for you.