Social Security Disability Lawyer in Petersburg, VA
Are You Frustrated by the Social Security Administration’s Denial of Your Claim?
You are unable to work full-time. Maybe you’ve been injured in a workplace accident. Or maybe you were diagnosed with a chronic medical condition or disease. Or maybe you’re dealing with both physical pain and mental health conditions. As each day goes by your depression and anxiety get worse.
You do the only thing you can think of. You apply for Social Security Disability benefits. But the Social Security Administration (SSA) has denied your claims for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) at the initial application and reconsideration levels. You think it’s unfair and are getting frustrated. What can you do to pay your bills and to get the medical care you need?
We recommend turning to a local Social Security Disability lawyer in Petersburg, VA. We recommend calling, texting, or emailing Petersburg disability attorney Corey Pollard for a free consultation. When you hire us, you’ll receive one-on-one attention from one of the best Social Security lawyers in Petersburg, VA – someone with a track record of success representing disabled adults and children in front of the administrative law judges (ALJs) who hear disability cases in Richmond, VA.
Do You Have a Social Security Disability Claim in Petersburg VA?
We encourage you to contact a disability lawyer in Petersburg VA if:
- You are not working now.
- You have been diagnosed with one or more medical conditions that cause you problems completing activities of daily living (sitting, standing, walking, lifting, completing tasks, paying attention, cleaning, cooking, etc) or that prevent you from working full time.
- You are seeking medical treatment for your health conditions. It’s difficult to get approved for benefits without consistent medical treatment.
- Your medical impairments have lasted or are expected to last for more than one year.
Why Hire Corey Pollard as Your Petersburg Social Security Disability Attorney?
When you hire Corey Pollard as your Petersburg disability lawyer, you can count on the following:
- A thorough explanation of the Social Security Disability process and what you can expect as your case progresses through the adjudication system.
- Help completing the paperwork you receive from the SSA – including function reports, pain questionnaires, work history reports, and all other forms necessary to help you appeal denials from the SSA in a timely manner.
- Answers to all your questions about Social Security Disability, including information about community resources and healthcare systems that can help you while you wait for resolution of your disability claim.
- One-on-one time with your Petersburg disability attorney to help you prepare for your hearing before an ALJ.
- Representation before the ALJ at your Social Security Disability hearing. At the hearing we will present your case effectively and provide persuasive reasons why you should be found disabled under the SSA’s Rules and Regulations, including the Disability Grid Rules.
- A timely request for review to the Appeals Council if your case warrants it.
- Representation in federal district court if there is no significant evidence to support the SSA’s administrative denials.
- Help making sure you receive the correct amount of disability back pay if your claim is awarded.
- Assistance with the SSA in the months and years after your claim is approved if any issues arise.
As your Petersburg Social Security Disability attorney, we’ll stand by your side throughout the claims process. We advocate on your behalf and do everything we can to make sure you receive the benefits to which you are entitled.
Your SSD Lawyer in Petersburg, VA
Not all Petersburg disability lawyers are alike. And though no attorney wins every case, some are more skilled, talented, and knowledgeable than others.
You have a lot on the line with your disability claim. On average SSDI benefits are worth more than $1,100 per month. And SSI benefits are worth more than $700 per month on average. Further, you will become eligible for health care coverage through Medicare or Medicaid if you get approved for disability.
Call Richmond disability lawyer and Petersburg VA SSD attorney Corey Pollard now for a free review of your case. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by contacting us. If your health impairments forced you to leave your job at Arnold Pen Co, Seward Trunk Co, Titmus Optical, Amsted Rail-Brenco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Virginia State University, Southside Regional Medical Center, or any other employer in Dinwiddie County or Petersburg, we can help.