How Much Is On The Line After Your Work Injury? Beat the Workers’ Compensation Insurance Company.
Taking On All Workers Compensation Insurance Companies in Virginia as Well as Third Party Administrators (TPAs) of Workers Comp Claims
Each year workers compensation lawyer Corey Pollard reviews hundreds of new workers compensation claims in Virginia. We handle claims in every city, county, and town in the state. And we have recovered tens of millions of dollars in wrongfully denied workers compensation insurance benefits by winning cases at workers comp hearings, obtaining award agreements, and negotiating lump sum workers compensation settlements.
Why should this matter to you – the injured worker? Because it means we have taken on all the major workers compensation insurance companies in Virginia and won. And we can help you if you were hurt on the job or diagnosed with an occupational illness, no matter your job title and responsibilities.
Every workers compensation insurance carrier is a little different in how they manage their day-to-day business, approach settlement, and defend claims. But they all have one thing in common: they can and do look for any way possible to deny claims and minimize the value of your case.
We understand how these insurance companies work. And we know how to fight them on your behalf, so that they provide you with the workers compensation benefits you are entitled to.
Free Consultations – Voted One of the Best Workers Compensation Attorneys in Virginia
Call or text experienced workers comp lawyer Corey Pollard at 804-251-1620 or send us an email by completing the online consultation form to your right. We offer free case reviews to all injured workers and their family members.
To learn more about how to get temporary total disability benefits, permanent partial disability benefits, lifetime medical benefits, vocational rehabilitation, and a settlement from the workers compensation insurance company handling your claim, check out the links below.
Who We Fight: Workers Compensation Insurance Companies We Take On
Here are the insurance companies we take on in Virginia workers compensation cases:
- Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
- Ace American Insurance Company
- Allied Eastern Indemnity Company
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Interstate Insurance Company
- Amerisure Insurance
- AmTrust Group
- Arch Insurance Company
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company
- Berkshire Hathaway
- BrickStreet Insurance
- Builders Mutual Insurance Company
- Builders Premier Insurance Company
- Building Industry Insurance Association (BIAA)
- Carolina Casualty Insurance
- Charter Oak Fire Insurance Company
- Chubb Indemnity Insurance Company
- Cincinnati Insurance
- Commonwealth Contractors Group Self-Insurance Association
- Crum & Forster
- Donegal Mutual Insurance
- Eastern Alliance Insurance Company
- Employers Assurance Company
- Employers Preferred Insurance Company
- Erie Insurance Group
- Federal Insurance Company
- Federated Mutual Insurance Company
- Flagship City Insurance Company
- Florists’ Mutual Insurance Company
- Granite State Insurance Company
- Guarantee Insurance Company
- Hanover Insurance Group
- Hortica Insurance Company
- Indemnity Insurance Company of North America
- Key Risk Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual
- Maine Employers Mutual Insurance Company (MEMIC)
- Manufacturers Alliance Insurance Company
- Markel Insurance Company
- Merchants of Virginia Group Self-Insurance Association
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- New Hampshire Insurance Company
- Old Republic Insurance Co.
- Pennsylvania Manufacturers’ Association (PMA Insurance Group)
- Riverport Insurance Company
- Selective Insurance Company
- Sentinel Insurance Company
- Standard Fire Insurance Company
- StarNet Insurance Company
- State Farm
- Stonewood Insurance Company
- Summit Point Insurance Company
- Technology Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- Tokio Marine American Insurance Company
- Travelers Insurance
- Trumbull Insurance Company
- Twin City Fire Insurance Company
- United Contractors of Virginia Group Self-Insurance Association
- VADA Group Self Insurance Association – Virginia Automobile Dealers Association
- Vanliner Insurance Company
- Virginia Commerce Group Self-Insurance Association
- Virginia Contractors Group Self-Insurance Association
- Virginia Farm Bureau
- Wesco Insurance Company
- Wood Products of Virginia Group Self-Insurance Association
- W.R. Berkley Insurance Group
- XL Insurance
- Zenith Insurance Company
- Zurich American Insurance Company
If you have a pending workers comp claim against one of the insurance companies listed above, contact Corey Pollard today to get started on the road to financial, physical, and emotional recovery. We’re here to help you and your family following a work-related injury.
Who We Fight: Workers’ Compensation Third Party Administrators (TPAs) We Take On
A third party administrator (TPA) is a company that processes workers compensation insurance claims for other entities, such as employers and insurance companies. Employers and insurers use TPAs when they want to outsource the tasks associated with claims management.
Dealing with a TPA can be even more frustrating than dealing with a workers compensation insurance company when you’ve been hurt on the job and are trying to get the benefits you’re owed. Below is a list of some of the third party administrators we regularly handle claims against:
- Crawford and Company
- ESIS Inc.
- Gallagher Bassett Services
- Helsman Management Services
- Landin Inc.
- PMA Companies
- York Risk Services
Click on the link above to learn more about the TPA handling your workers comp claim. Then contact Virginia workers comp attorney Corey Pollard for aggressive legal representation that will help you get all the benefits you deserve.